October Byte counting – blog stats
Huge month for traffic on the blog this month – the biggest ever. I wrote a bit more this month but am still struggling to find time to write content. Hopefully this will get better in the future (yes I know I’ve said that a lot this year). Interestingly I’m starting to get a lot of traffic from people looking for requirements for being a registered teacher in New Zealand which I think is very interesting given the recent debates in the public media.
On to the stats.
Page Loads: 6,180 (199 hits a day)
Biggest day: October 14 (374 hits)
Most commented on post: Proud to be a part of Teachers & Social Media
Top five posts
- New Zealand Registered Teacher Criteria E-portfolio (570 hits)
- Should students call teachers by their first names? (368 hits)
- Too many teachers, not enough jobs (365 hits)
- Keeping the MAGIC of #ulearn12 going – 5 tips for newbies to twitter (202 hits)
- How ditching the desks turned my classroom into a 21st century learning space (163 hits)
Coming up in November
Another round of OTJs
Winding down for the year
Previous byte counting: